We are hiring for the following positions:
IT Technical Account Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced IT individual to serve as the primary technical point of contact for our customer accounts. We are an IT Managed Service Provider who provides complete support/management for our customer networks. Our customers do not have IT people internally, we are the IT staff!
You will need to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems for our customers. You will answer queries on basic and advanced technical issues and solve them. You will also provide support for our Level I help desk technicians working on basic PC support issues. An ideal candidate must have strong workstation and server technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. Also, the candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, ability to learn new platforms/systems and have the ability to multitask effectively.
- Handle a group of accounts as the customer's dedicated technical contact.
- Spend 1/3 of your time visiting client sites all <1 hour from Sharon, MA and scheduled a month in advance.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Monitor OpsGenie for on-call support on network outages (rotating schedule with very low volume).
- Proven experience as a help desk technician and some level of administration.
- Ability to solve common problems with Windows 7/10 workstations and Windows Server 2012+.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic to advanced technical issues.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Job Type: Full-time